Contact Dwain Ammons, Realtor® and a WNC native and licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker.
Invest, Buy or Sell North Carolina land, a home, or commercial real estate today.
Kind professional help is available to help you with either buying or selling Western North Carolina Real Estate either personal or commercial.
Representing Western North Carolina Real Estate sellers and/or buyers of land, homes and commercial property in NC. I am committed to listening to my clients needs and utilizing keen negotiating skills to ensure successful transactions. Raised in Black Mountain, NC I understand the benefits of “Carolina Living” from the mountains to the coast with its unmatched weather, culture and tax friendly environment. Certifications/endorsements/industry education include C2EX, e-PRO®, PSA and SFR®. Proud to be a REALTOR®. Proud to be a US Army Veteran!
for quick Real Estate help in WNC. (828) 447-0036
Why use a Western North Carolina Real Estate Realtor® like Dwain Ammons to sell a property or land?
Realtors – real estate agent or broker is the most common way to sell a house or land which accounts for 87-91% of sales.
As a WNC Realtor® I will customarily list the House/Land/Property on the North Carolina Real Estate MLS, aggressively market it to find interested buyers, and also be there for you to coordinate showings with other agents/brokers and/or potential buyers. My job is to also help you evaluate each and every offer, negotiate terms or counter-offers with the buyer, and ensure the deal goes through.
Customary Marketing Practices
Marketing Photos and Videos: Because photos and videos are so important, you want to get the best quality images you can. All listings should contain professional photos that showcase the listing’s best features. If possible, have the photos lead potential buyers as if they were actually visiting the property in person.
I typically include photos and videos that highlight the advantages and benefits:
- Exteriors and street views
- Special architectural features Entryway
- Living room and/or family room
- Backyard, including decks or patios, pools and playsets, and privacy or landscaping features
Marketing your Property:
- Listing on the MLS: Other licensees will see the listing on the MLS when looking for properties to show their clients.
- For Sale Sign: Licensees must receive permission to place these signs (usually in the listing agreement).
- Flyers: These contain information about the property, including price and features. They can be attached to the for sale sign or placed in an obvious spot inside the home.
- Advertisements: Properties may be advertised in newspapers (or other print media) or on the internet. Advertisements must follow state and federal laws and include necessary elements, such as licensee designation and contact information.
Lockboxes; These contain keys to the property. Licensees must receive permission to place a lockbox on the property (usually in the listing agreement). Other agents can access the key through the lockbox to show the property to their clients.
Secure Belongings Homeowners should place valuables in a secure location or move them to a safety deposit box during showings.
- An open house is usually scheduled when the property initially hits the market. The Schedule a day and time frame. Owner/s should plan to be away from the property during this time. The agent should plan to be present during the entire open house.
- Advertise: Get the word out through newspapers, flyers, or the internet.
- Get the property ready: The property should be clean, organized, and bright to make a positive first impression.
- Signs: Use directional open house signs to guide buyers to the property.
- Visitor log: Track the visitors who go through the property. This is a security measure.
- Information packets: Have flyers, business cards, and information about the area ready for prospective buyers.
- Lockup: The agent should walk through the property to make sure everything is in order and locked or secured before leaving.
Dwain Ammons, REALTOR®, C2EX Graduate, e-PRO®, PSA and SFR® Certified and Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker is associated with:
The North Carolina Real Estate Commission requires me to provide my clients with a Working With Real Estate Agent Brochure. Click on this Mandatory Brochure LINK for your copy. View the NC Fair Housing Disclosure Here
My WNC Real Estate zip code service area is as follows. Please contact me at (828) 447-0036 for quick help.
|28726||East Flat Rock|
Dwain Ammons Certifications/Memberships/Licenses:
National Association of REALTORS®
North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
Burke County, NC Board of REALTORS®
MLS of Burke County NC
PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor Certified
SFR® – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified
C2EX NAR Endorsement – Commitment to Excellence (C2EX)
NC Zip codes served. Includes NC Luxury Homes, NC Lakefront, NC Land Listing Services.
28655, 28167, 28720, 28646, 28749, 28746, 28711, 28752, 28762, 28761, 28801, 28804, 28806, 28741, 28730, 28736, 28605, 28717, 28173, 28117, 28104, 28704, 28709, 28715, 28706, 28721, 28726, 28729, 28731, 28432, 28735, 28739, 28742, 28743, 28745, 28748, 28751, 28753, 28754, 28757, 28759, 28778, 28785, 28786, 28787, 28790, 28791, 28792, 28803, 28805, 28146, 28645, 28612, 28115, 28747, 28031, 28740, 28673, 28278, 28114, 28682
© Coldwell Banker Newton Real Estate Inc.® is a registered trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation. An Equal Housing Opportunity. Independently Owned and Operated.
© Coldwell Banker Newton Real Estate Inc.®. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Newton Real Estate Inc.® fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker Logo, are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.